Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cloud 9!

Ben called a few minutes ago to tell me some lovey dovey things! Heheheheheeee! *giggles*

HAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Im so eppppy happpppyy! And he says that he die die gonna meet me tomorrow after my work! Can't wait!

Pardon me, a little high.

HEHEHEHEE!



Anyways, I'm busy doing face-book quizzes (the Chinese ones)! Gotta agree with some of the results I've gotten. Hahahahaa! And yeap! I've got a sudden craving for English Breakfast! And I went to Google the photos and wow... Makes me salivate man! Yum yum yum! Sausages, beans, eggs, bacon, tomatoes and etc! Yummmmmmm! Hehehe!

I am gonna ask Ben to make me the English breakfast soon! Hehehe!


Wa.. Buay tahan sia! Waaaaaaaaaaaa! LOL!! Glutton me!

And and and! I've got sudden cravings for desserts! Ooooooooh. Yummmmmmmoooo!!

I wanna go for breakfast buffet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!