Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The thing many people dread most.

Photobucket


I'll be starting my Internship tomorrow at Alexandra Hospital. I am only given the work's schedule today and I have to start work immediately tomorrow. Ahhhh~ Anyway, I feel that they should have inform me earlier. Am supposed to be dressing like an OL. Damn it. No black, no jeans.

Whatever it is, it is gonna be a month. So why not enjoy? Hahahaha.

Seriously speaking, my mind's empty. Basically, lost. LOL!

I need a brain freeze. Something cold please!

To CY: Hey girl, I know you'll be reading my blog before you leave for US. I'm sorry that I cannot send you off on Friday because I have to work. So, take care when you're over at US. Remember to makan their burgers and get a tattoo oki! Hahahahahaa! Come back with piercings will be the best la! Let me tio shock for a moment also not bad. ;) Most importantly, enjoy yourself to the fullest! Sadly, when you're back from US, I am still having my attachment. So I don't know when will we be able to meet up. >.< Text me when you're leaving SG. Leave an offline message on what is your departure time from US. Maybe I'll be able to welcome you back! I'll miss you dearly! Mwahhhhs! <3

My best friend's leaving me for 2 weeks. :') I cannot niam already!

Anyways, I still had not get Ben his MP3 because Harvey Norman does not sell the MP3 he wanted. Throw tantrum at me some more when I asked him to purchase another model. KNS! You think you King ah! LOL!! I'll get you the exact model you wanted okie!!! Don't you dare throw your tantrum at me again! If not I piak your ka cheng!

He was on cloud nine when he purcahsed Fight Night Round 4 this afternoon, just like a kid gotten his Hot wheels.

I wonder if I am able to sleep later. Argh!

I bet I'll be drained out tomorrow.

Till then!