Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Smile, because it happened.

smile


I'll be spending my day today fruitfully with Ben. It has been so long since the both of us really spend time together. Meeting up was always in a rush rush. Totally not loving it.

Since my hols are here, we'll spending our time together as much as possible before I leave for my attachment. And when I end my attachment, he will be starting his. So, for this week, my time is all his. But of course, I'll leave some of my time to CY as she will be leaving on the 18th to US. :( 3 fucking weeks. & FC, where have you been ah? And my cousin will be enlisting to NS soon. So gotta meet up with every cousins for just a chilling session.

And, ever wondered why I privated my blog? I don't know either. Just one day, I thought it is a hindrance to have a blog. I find it so not meaningful out of a sudden. I privated it. I deactivate my facebook account too. My cousin even sent me an email asking what happened. It is indeed kind of her. But I don't know what am I doing. I bury myself in books books books. Hmm.. Maybe it's a good idea because I stopped using the computer for a week. My only concentration is the notes. Sibei no life, I know.

Whatever it is, the paper is over. And I feel no point harping on it anymore. Just pray hard that everything will be alright. :)

Ben may not be the sweetest guy on Earth. But I know he's the guy that loves me wholeheartedly. He will always be the happiest memory in my entire life. Although we had some setbacks few weeks ago. But it's over.

He was suggesting few days back that we'll book a hotel room for 2d1n. Just chilling, relax, drink, shop and whatever shits. I am still pondering over it. Hmmm.. I told him just bring me for shopping can liao. Hehe. He says he's gonna give me a surprise tomorrow? Dont know. *shrugs*

A week's post, all up.

Bye!