Monday, September 14, 2009

Side by side – Year by year.

Photobucket


I've got exactly 63 photos to be uploaded tonight (yes, I counted it all). Knowing that I'm left with only 23 minutes to edit and upload all of these photos, I know that it is impossible. So, let me just upload the flowery flower flowerish photos that Ben gave me. Pardon me, I just cannot get enough of these flowers. Anyways, I love the edited picture above. *winkz

Photobucket


Shopping with Ben tomorrow! Oh no no, it will be more of his shopping than mine. Promised to get him a MP3. So gotta get him one because his LG Secret which is so not very secret have been giving him problems. This, he insist that it switch off by itself. No baby, it is gonna be that "something" that helped you to switch it off.

And I gotta accompany him to buy his PS3 game. Actually, am quite looking forward to this. Can put the person's face into the game and punch him/her like nobody's business siaaaa. Heh heh heh! Better don't let me "right click, save" your photo and put it in the game and punch you till you bleed and your whole face become pig and your whole face buang!

Photobucket


Alrighto! I think I'll end here. Will update more tomorrow if time allows me.

Toooooodles!

p/s seriously, i don't know how should i put it across because it's loathsome of you to think that way and jump into conclusion. i think i know why you're upset. i hope it is not because of the incident. that will definitely leave me speechless. and look, i did not do it on purpose nor did i want things to be ended up this way. that sentence of yours has been bugging me for the whole night. a feeling of being maligned. period.