Saturday, September 12, 2009

I hate Samsung PC Suite.



KiKi & Flowers.


Anyways, Ben bought me flowers during our 4th Year. Tell you more when I upload all the photos to my computer. :)

And yeah. I need to whine. Blogger's being a bitch. I upload my photo for 3 freaking times and yet the photo doesn't appear it's html codes. So gotta use photobucket to upload the photos. And photobucket is a hassle because I need to ctrl + c and then ctrl + v over and over again. This is a waste of time! Bahhhh~

Samsung's PC suite is being a bitch too. Everytime when I tried to upload multiple photos from my phone to the comp, the whole program hangs. And when I close the program and run it again, it does not read my phone anymore. Ta ma de! Been having this problem ever since I got this damn phone. Cannot, I need to change to Sony Ericsson's phone laaaa. Nokia also not bad. Nokia need not install their damn program. When I plug in the USB cable, auto "open to view files" already leh!! SO GOOD LOR! This Samsung's PC suite have to install their program and whatever shits they asked me to. Everytime bo tai bo ji update don't know simi shit. But still did not solve the problem I am having.

Okay, enough of the whinings. Oh yeahhhhh~ I caught the movie 9.

Photobucket


Please please please, if you intend to catch this show in the theatre, PLEASE DON'T. I find it annoyingly disturbing. I don't think it is suitable for kids la. Serious, 100% chop disturbing. And I doubt the children will understand what the show is talking about la. Yeah, machines kill humans. WOW. Rag dolls save the world. Hoho. SO FUNNEH. The whole damn crew should really suck cock. TEEHEE!

IT IS BEN'S FAULT FOR WANTING TO WATCH THIS! Ask him watch romance show with me, "The Time Traveler's Wife". He refuse. Ask me to watch that dumb stupid 9. Nine 9 九. Good lor. Waste his money. HAHAHAHAAA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnoJecu9e7c

The link to the trailer of 9. HAHAHA! The bg music is nice tho'.

Did I mention I wanna stop my whining? HAHAHAHAHAA!

BUAIZ PEEPOS!

Photobucket


p/s i watched coraline yesterday with ben and ah bee! MUST WATCH! vehly nice ah~