Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Where is the love?


Why is it that I don't feel the bond between us anymore when I'm back from Bangkok? :'(

Kiki made me feel that he hated me in a way. 
I know I've neglected him after I'm back from Taiwan because I have been staying over at Ben's place quite often. But...
I'm speechless. 
I guess I have to make him feel loved and secure all over again just like when he's a pup.
I want that special bond back.
I'm sorry my dear baby for neglecting you this month.
I know it's enough to kill him because he's extremely close to me & I can say he can't live without me.
He will howl whenever I leave the house.
He sleeps with me and even kissed me when I'm feeling upset.

It's me that made him lose the loyalty.
It's me that made him lose the trust that he puts wholeheartedly in.

& today, he's extremely playful and made me flare up on him.
This made it worst.

I guess.. I'm the one that needs the self-reflection not him.

I'm upset. :(