Friday, March 26, 2010

Not so boring day 2

*Edited*


Will be back tonight. 
Gonna go bathe and meet cy.

Sayo~

***

So our initial plan was to meet at NP's starbucks. But who knows, when I board the bus, I'm shivering and I'm feeling very cold. Worst thing is, I need to vomit very badly. And I tried to tahan and switch on my mp3 to distract myself. Cannot leh! When I alight the bus wanting to walk over to find cy, I'm feeling so numb and I feel that I will faint anytime. So I quickly sit at the bus stop, call cy and tell her to walk over to find me. It was a hell of a experience la! Some more whenever I'm feeling unwell when I'm out, Ben is always beside me. This time round, I'm all alone. Like wth, no one can help me at all. Feel so much like dying and crying man. -.- Anyways, LJS saved me. I think my sugar level is low. But come to think of it, I keep downing myself with green tea leh. Got sugar what~ Blah~ Whatever.

My sis suggested me to go for a body checkup. I think... I really should. And she suspects me to have...... Not gonna say here, it's confidential.. I really think I should go for a body checkup soon. 

So I accompanied cy to her cell group meeting to kill time. Sit there listen to them sing songs. Lol! Funny leh, got one girl. And then the meeting ended, stayed there for quite a while to look at wedding photos. Girls~ Come together and we can talk about anything everything! So chat ah chat ah chat ah till 1am! Bo bian, cab back to Yishun. Something super funny happened when we're in the cab. All of us burst out laughing la! Hahahahahah! 

And, home sweet home.

I guess I'm having insomnia. :( I couldn't sleep for 2 fucking nights already! I think when Ben sees me on Monday, he'll freak out. & I think he die also won't believe me that I'm having insomnia la! I can sleep very easily one leh! This time round, I think my body weird weird leh! Can't get to sleep although I'm extremely tired.

I'm having very heavy eye bags now. :(

Bye.