Thursday, March 25, 2010

For 5 days.


Ben is leaving Singapore to Bangkok in 6 hours time. :(
You know, the mix feeling I've got is shitz.
I'm feeling excited, worried, happy and sad.
Excited because I know how fun it's gonna be & how he's gonna enjoy his trip with his friends.
Worried because there's the bloody demonstration going on.
Happy because I know he's gonna be happy. 
Sad is because I can't meet/talk to him for 5 days.

Ever since he ended his IA, I've been meeting him almost everyday. 
Anyways, I shouldn't be whining about him going to Bangkok.
& I feel bad being moody towards him for the past 2 days. 

The worst thing is, I didn't make use of the time we spent together this afternoon. 
I fall asleep for 2 hours while watching him play God of War3 on his ps3.
I don't know why but I'll automatically do that when he play GOW3.

It's 30 minutes to 2am and yet I can't fucking sleep. 
Very annoying!

I don't wanna sound like a fucking bitch getting all worked up and cry and make a scene because my boyfriend is leaving Singapore for 5 days.
And then say things like, I'm dying because of this and blah blah blah.
But you know, sometimes you have to say things that sounded like a fucking bimbo to tell a person how much you misses him/her.

I guess I'll be visiting this space quite often.
From Day 1 to Day 5.
Not gonna flood it with how much I miss him but with well, maybe what's going on during these 5 days.
Haha!
Make him guilty a bit. Hehe!

I'll go try to sleep now. 
Sb don't want to.
Nights!