Friday, March 19, 2010

Taiwan Trip Day 3 & our "date"


Happiness is, and always will be, about the moment; it cannot be pursued.

This explains the look on my face. I took this picture last night right after I reached home. Now, if you were to tell me to give you this happy and cheeky look, I can't. It is the moment of happiness, you see. 

Although time spent together were short yesterday, but I cherish it. Had Ramly for dinner and the person is ka na sai! Don't want to serve us lor! Mcnugget. Moreover, the beef patty is pathetically small. Duh! I think its because we are not of the same race. Serve us like buay gum muan. Then open business for what?! -.-

Enough said. 

***
Taiwan trip Day 3

So, the younger ones decided to have a day to ourselves. Took a bullet train down to Tai Pei. And then their MRT to Xi Men Ding and Shih Lin. Yeap! & I lao sai-ed for 3 days liao! :( So many things cannot eat. Or should I say, so many things dare not eat! Eat what poot what. 

People go Taiwan will at least gain a kg or two. But for me, I lost weight. Hehe, but I like losing weight. LOSE MORE!


The bullet train ticket. Fucking expensive. 1 trip cost around 30+! Anyways, it's a 1 hour ride from Tai Chung to Tai Pei! Zun zun 1 hour. 







YAY! Arriving!


Look a bit like air plane seats huh?



Passed by quite a few stations before reaching Tai Pei. :D











Yeah, we saw Rainie Yang when we're at Xi Men Ding! 

Erhem.. All Rainie's pictures were taken by Xuan Zhi! I'm not that tall to capture those images! Hahahaha!

Anyways, the guys are really shopaholic man! They can really shop! They did not rest at all one lor. My legs nearly break when I'm with them sia. Hardcore shoppers! Oh yah, I did not buy any clothings there. :( Feel like a bit awkward when shopping with them leh. Nevertheless, I got myself Skinfood products! Fucking cheap there! Happy!




Eyeliner, Aloe Vera BB Cream, Mushroom & Milk facial cleanser (not available in SG), Nail Polish for my sis & Samples.
The biker jacket is for Ben. He always wanted it whenever we go Zara, he would definitely aim at those not very nice but expensive jackets. In the end, always receive a "NO" from me. Haha!
So got him this as a surprise. 

THATS ALL. Tv time!

Bye!