Sunday, March 28, 2010

Awezome day 3!


Hehe! 

I had a awezome day with my sis today! Went to Bugis Street to shop. WAHAHAHA! Bugis leh. You won't see me at Bugis Street one lor. I hate that place. But surprisingly, I agree to go there with my sis! Anyways, she bought a cardigan and I bought a lace shirt. Seriously, there's nothing to buy there leh! Next stop is to Iluma. Worst. Parco next for dinner. 

NYDC! 




Yummy hot choc!



Meatball spag! 

Walked around Parco after our dins. & back to Yishun. Went night market to buy tea eggs and cup corn. Bought myself a Hello Kitty bedtime slippers. Bused home.



I realised, my sis and I can really bitch quite a lot. Love her to bits. It was a short and awezome day spent! TEEHEE!

Before I end this post, I really want to stress on that I NEED SOME SLEEP. Never in my life did I ever encounter this stupid insomnia thingy. Now I can fully understand my mom's plight and many others who had this insomnia thingy. It's really a torture. The next morning you wake up, you're like a walking zombie. So dead and restless. Worst thing is, you can't fucking get to sleep! Why in this world will this "insomnia" ever exist!

I look like this when I woke up on Friday. The whole night I'm battling to sleep. Battling to sleep leh! WTH! And, Kiki's sleeping like a fucking pig la! Make me envy him for that moment lor!


Give me some sleep tonight. :( I look like a ghost now. I need yang ming jiu. LOL!

Whatever la!

I can feel the zzzzz monster kicking in. Hopefully I'll get some sleep tonight.

Tata~