Thursday, March 4, 2010

HELLO!

If you've been following me on twitter, you would have known that I'm back from Taiwan for 2 days already! Anyways, I'll slowly take my time to blog about my days in Taiwan by this weekend because Singtel's connection is very fucked up these days. Very irritating and I've got no time to call them in regards to that lousy connection. Even my house phone gets disconnected every now and then lor!

I'm currently staying over at Ben's place now and things between my dad and I has been resolved. We're on talking terms again. :) I'm so glad. Ben just made me some hot milo. Yummm. He's watching his stupid useless few guys chase after one ball soccer right now. So I'm taking this chance to update my blog. Teehee!

Oh yeah, I'll be performing in YOG opening ceremony! Me very hiong one, play with fireball okie! Today's the first training and I'm already scared of the tennis ball hitting me. Needless to say, the ball with the fire on. And, I think I'm quite a slow learner. :( Brain, function leh!!!!

Oh ya! Bangkok next Friday! WOOOHOOOO! This time, I'm gonna shop till drop. FYI, I did not shop at all at Taiwan. Will tell you more again.

Gonez.