Friday, March 26, 2010

Boring day 1


Okay, So I woke up in the afternoon knowing that I will not be able to get through Ben's cell. Damn sian when I thought about it. So I tweeted about it.

Have to shit first thing in the morning. It's my usual routine. I wake up, nua on bed, go to the washroom, shit and brush my teeth. Did my sit ups. Drank a cup of water. Have my brunch. Threw half of it away because I've got no appetite. Watch some tv shows on star world. On the computer. Online, online & online. Totally no life. Taught kiki new trick! He's learning fast. My clever baby!

& then...

Made a decision which made me a total failure. I've decided to withdraw myself from the YOG trainings. Feeling damn bad about it. I really really wanted to continue. I know, its so not convincing for you guys to believe me. But heck, I really did want to participate but the people are already in their own cliques. Moreover, I met a bloody big time bitch. She's very fucked up and I feel like giving more fucks to her man. You know what she did?

SHE FUCKING SAID TO HER WANNABES BITCHY OH-IM-SO-PRETTY CLIQUES THAT SHE DON'T FUCKING TALK TO STRANGERS! Please la, you bunch are far far away from good looking. You've got a bloody evil heart man! Xu Chun Mei prettier than you ok!

Erhem, obviously I am the stranger la! Wa lao eh! Kiam pah or not! She's just next to me when she said that. Obviously want me to hear her convo with her fucked up friends la! Cheh~

So, I encountered this very unfriendly incident with the girl and I sb buay song liao. Worst thing is, I still can't master the spinning of the poi. :( You know, some things you don't know is don't know forever one. Don't tell me to bloody practice it la! I've been going for 4 sessions of the spinning and yet people are improving and I am still stuck with the backward to foreward spin! & I very much want to join the fanning group but the fucking bitch is in the fanning group. And you know, fanning group needs group work!

So, I'm left with no choice but to leave. I know, I'm easily defeated. But, you must put yourself in MY SHOE and feel what that bloody bitch said and how pek cek when you just can't get things done! Argh. Whatever it is, I've made this decision and I want no regrets. I can volunteer to give out drinks and food. I don't mind lap sap jobs.

Sigh.

Why am I always meeting fucked up people in my life huh? I got so knn suay or not?! Argh. Pek cek leh every time like that.

Wooooh. Shitz aside. I'm currently youtubing on Youtube! Yay, hell yeah YOUTUBE'S THE BEST! I youtube-d sea monsters. And now... it's ROOM TOUR. Those ang mohs ah~ So lucky to have big rooms, walk in closet, father mother rich and get whatever make ups that they want! Shiok lor!

Aiya, as a saying goes. Life's never fair. We live in SG, one small red dot on the map. Must squint our eyes to find where SG is and then say "Ooooohh, there there! SG is here!", then the other person is like "WHERE WHERE?!". Dui bu dui?

I'm gonna continue on the room tour liao!

Ben, you better treat me good when you come back. I bored dao~~~~~~~~~~~