Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Macdonald


Fugly brows. :( One side is higher than the other.

So, I guess many of you have guessed that I've gotten a MacBook Pro 13 inch retina display two days ago. It was only today that I actually sat down and toggle with all the functions. Imma such a noob ya know. :( I guess its a little too complicated for me. Man.. What should I do?

No doubt, its better than many other lappies out there & yes, the resolution and all is superb. I've never seen anything as clear and define as this before. It's really really awesome. My sis can't wait to get home and enjoy this little hmmmm laptop? with me. Hahahaha.

I still can't figure out how should I play with this. Guess its too pro for me. Haha okay, lame. And suddenly I just can't seem to watch my favorite youtube videos anymore. What happened? Omg!

Any kind souls willing to teach me how to use this technology? I'm dying because I can't figure anything out. Please help me!!!!!