Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Many a times..


Morning world. 

I woke up with a bad dream but the only person that came to my mind was you. I've had the repetitive dream of the exact same people for three times in this two months. Maybe I shall go google what does it signify. 

I just took my breakfast and now here I am lazing on my couch blogging and thinking about stuffs. Random stuffs. 

Ya know, I'm pretty worried about my future. But at the same time I don't know what I should do. One thing that irks me pretty badly was people who has the money to study but didn't want to or just simply wasted the money. Didn't even know how to be grateful of their life. I really do wanna take my degree. I wanna go Australia to take my vet degree. But it's so expensive.. Then I had an alternative, I'll continue my path of HR. But it doesn't make any difference cuz its money we are talking about. Sigh. Suck to grow up and think about such stuffs. 

Anyway, many times I feel that people feel that I ain't serious about my life. Come on, how much do you know me? I can guarantee that I think about my own life more than you going around poking into other's business. 

And yup, I've finally not give a damn about anything already. I'm so tired of caring for people I love and yet they took me for granted at times. I really don't give a fuck anymore. Just at the right time came my sober senses to realize all this. Good, so that I can concentrate on my studies this semester. Last semester was a pretty bad one with people affecting me so badly. This semester was a fresh start. :) 

Shall prepare myself for school. Ciao!