Sunday, November 11, 2012

Morning thoughts


Morning world.

I've no idea why am I awake at such early timing these days. Does it spells old? Cuz old people tend to wake up extremely early. Sigh. 

Sometimes don't you think that why are you still waking up the next day? You know, the peaceful death is to die in your sleep. How great. I don't wanna die in pain nor sickness. Given a choice, would you want a slow painful death or a fast and painless one?

You know I weighed the consequences.

Slow painful death - you can see the people you love longer. Say for about a few more months or even up to years. You suffer great pain every time.

Fast and painless - Die faster but you can't see your loved ones.

Sometimes don't you think life give you shits all the time? You feel ashamed, lost, unfair, angry and depressed..

Haha, maybe I shouldn't sound so depressed. I am all okay. Just some random thoughts when I woke up. And I think I'm thinking too much cuz I always feel as though I'm dying while I'm on the road. Like I've got the sudden fear that a car might hit me. I don't know why am I thinking this way. Don't ask me.

Anyway, that aside. 

I'm trying my best to lose weight again. 

Bye..