Sunday, November 18, 2012

Make up + Spring Court Restaurant


Hey everyone!

So I went to have my Dad's birthday lunch at Spring Court Restaurant located at Chinatown. Exact location is at 52 Upper Cross Street. The food was alright (to me). Whole fam was raving about how yummy it was but I find it okay. Their famous dishes was the popiah and peking duck. Peking duck was alright but the popiah really didn't interest me at all. It was so bland and I'd prefer popiahs that you can get anywhere at just $2/$3. But I should really give two thumbs up to their duck and century egg congee. It was my first time having such yummy congee. Oh, and their har gao is really good too. Better than Swee Choon's! These were my two favs! Other than that the food was pretty average. :) 

So, enough about food. Talking about make up. It has always been my passion and I've been watching make up videos since I was 16. I shan't say that I am really good at doing make up but tbh, I feel that I'm improving. I just bought NYX make up palette over at John Little sales two days ago. I've yet to use it but I'll do so soon! Hehe. 

For today, I only used two colors on my eyes. Okay, maybe three. For my lids, I used Victoria Secrets whitish kind of grey and for my outer corner I used Bodyshop's black shimmer pot. :) L'oreal white shimmer for my inner corners. Kinda satisfied with my eye look for today. Hehehehe. Eyeliner wise was Revlon's colorstay eyeliner in black. 

Click for larger image! :)

The whole look with my dog. Hehe.
And yes, after lunch we went to People's Park and I literally died there. I was so angsty. Everyone just pisses me off. And that place is so smelly and argh.. I just really dislike that place so much. I'm never ever gonna step into that place anymore. Was really a nightmare.

Went Clarke Quay to meet bbm and we both headed over to City Plaza just cuz he wanted to have Poon Nah's mee hoon kueh! And yes, that place is such a heaven for me cuz I bought a top for only $15! Good good deal.

Okay, I should stop buying clothes cuz I've got 5 dresses that I have not wear yet. Omgah~

Right, and we went to NTUC and I bought my dinner there. Yeah, cup noodies, banana nut crunch (awesome healthy cereals), canned soup and bread. But... I only had cup noodies for my din. Cuz I'm just simply too lazy to cook!

Anyway, I'll do a short review on my NYX palette soon when time allows me. Heh cuz I'm gonna be busy with projects soon!

Bye people and I hope your weekend was a great one!

Xoxo. <3 br="br" nbsp="nbsp">