Thursday, November 29, 2012

Better

Aloha!

I'm feeling so so so much better now. Ears aren't block anymore! Yippie yay!

But I've got a downside. :(

My complexion is super bad for the past month. I've been buying those unnecessary beauty products to cover up. Yes, I did not intend to treat it. But I came to a realisation this week that I should stop covering and treat it!! So lazy to make up every morning laaaaaa. And I don't wanna it to become a habit! And then... I finally bought a whole new series of skincare products. Hopefully it works for me and I can have nice beautiful skin just like my teenage years!! *fingers crossed*

Anyway, a pic of my face's condition right now.


Hehehe don't wanna put big big to scare you guys. This is enough. Very bad right. :( It's not that I'm having rosy cheeks, its me being very sensitive at my cheek area that's why its red. Sighhhh what happened!

I really hope I can do a before and after photo. If you know what I mean. Slamming all the creams and acne patch. Those blemishes just wouldn't fuck off. So sick of it. If the products that I'm using now works, I'll share with you guys.

Please pray for me to have better complexion! Kamxia!