Monday, November 5, 2012

Boring



It's only the second week of school and I'm due for the proposal of International Business. Sigh, 3rd year last semester already and the school is trying to flood us with so many things. :(

You know, I used to always tell people to choose a school which is nearer to their place cuz the travelling part really plays an important role. But when I come to think of it, it isn't entirely true. I chose NYP for the sake of it being near my home but I now I shall say that I'm a little regretful about my decision. :(

I shan't say that I hated school. But the Business Management school runs its system that isn't really to my liking. BM students does not go through FYP but on the other hand, we went through something called Teaching Enterprise Project (TEP). This TEP thingy replaces our FYP. Yupp. You will think that its gonna be damn awesome that there's no FYP. TEP is as good as FYP. You're solely graded on your performance and how much you can fucking bootlick. It's not that you put in more effort and you shall see results. My GPA used to be above average than many others. Always maintaining it at least 3.0 and above. But this TEP shit really pulled me down. I don't understand how this works. Which made me boil cuz well, it isn't fair to me.

What more can I say? What's done is done. All I wanna suggest for people who are going to the route of Poly, please think twice before you choose BM courses in NYP. If you're a person who is good in art and crafts and well bootlick and whatnots, please choose this course. If you aren't then don't suffer like I do and choose other NYP courses instead. Just a simple piece of advise. But then again, don't let whatever I wrote affect your decision! :)

Oh man.. I'm feeling so hungry.

Oh and I need to buy clothes for my macbook!! And maybe some wipes. Don't wanna it to collect dust. Hehehehe.

Cheers people have a good day and I shall go read some politic for my IB project. Lovelove!