Saturday, November 10, 2012

I'll be there for you


I'll be there for you no matter what had happened. This is my promise to you. Although I know that things may change from then on but I will always be by your side no matter rain or shine. I know that things will be difficult and life is gonna get tough but you should always stand on this ground that you always deserve something better. You, deserve better more than everybody does. Cuz you're just so wonderful. No matter what path or what the future holds for you, be sure to live everyday with smiles and laughter. You gotta live each passing day knowing that I'm always here for you.

Please be strong, my dear. Learn to be happy cuz there's many things awaiting you to discover in the future. You shall stand firm and go through this passing phase. It's gonna be over soon and you shall see rainbows once again.

Love.

Jen