Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I'm sick + Banana Nut Crunch


I'm officially sick, like again. :( I've been falling ill for the fifth time this year. It's too much isn't it? 

I probably would need some vitamins for my body. And my gastric is worst these days. The pain was so unbearable. Really.. Sigh. I wanted to do a scope but I'm scared. So I dropped the idea. 

Hate to be so weak. And I lost my appetite again. It was really good just a month ago. I know its really unhealthy like that but I kinda like it. Means I can return back to my ideal weight. Hehehehe. Awesome. 

Anyway, you guys should really try banana nut crunch cereals by POST. It's really good and healthy. Post's cereals are always so yummy. Just couldn't resist it.

I'm gonna pour myself a bowl now and take my flu medicine and sleep! I need my rest. I wanna get well soon!!!! 

Take care people.