Sunday, June 5, 2011

YAY!


YAY WE GOT IT! Like finally. After waiting for so damn freaking long till Ben and I almost book another hotel! Hopefully the application goes all smoothly and nothing cock up! If not we really have got no choice but to book another hotel already. Please please please please!! The both of us had waited so long just for this day! 

HEHEHE!

Ohhhh.. And I submitted my resignation letter. WOOHOO! My colleagues are really nice and I really like them. Especially Abeda, Siti, Regina, Janet and Uncle Bernard (always buy food for us!). They always tell me don't kan jiong and helped me to solve my problems when those difficult callers call in. Really must thank them for helping me all these while.. Such nice people. But I really dislike the sup. Really dislike to the effin core man! When I was working in AH it was so different!!!! Sigh. Forget about it. Got a bit 不舍得 to leave but I think I can really find a better job out there which is to my liking and has got flexible timing. No regrets and thats it! :)

And..

...
...
...
...


YAWNZZZ!! My boyboy is tired and me too!

Goodnight and have a wonderful week ahead!

p/s i can't wait for friday to come and subsequently the following week. i've got so many things to do and i'm keeping ben in suspense cuz he doesn't know what i'm doing this time round! hehehehe.