Wednesday, June 8, 2011

School suck

Hey people I'm so busy with the common tests.

It is so stressful and I really cannot take it anymore. sigh. 2 tests in a day and it's making me bonkers. Worst still, the other test is gonna be a language one! Kill me please. What did I got myself into? Whole lot Of deep shits. So gei kiang choose language as my gsm. And Tomorrow marks the end of school term and HELLO?!?! ITS TERM BREAK TIME! I can't fucking wait.

Oh yeah? Did I mention that my mm tutor cum lecturer suck big time? He's one evil gay fuck. Can't wait to stuff all the thick fat notes into his mouth and make sure he fucking teach! Teach la gay fuck teach will die ah!

Why do I feel that this term is so *speechless*.. sigh.

And why the hell am I doing here? I'm supposed to be studying. Ok back to the notes. I feel like I'm dying.. :( saveeeee meeeeeee...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone