Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Own thoughts

I love it when I managed to sort things out myself. Me so proud!

Although yesterday was a disaster, but everything's fine now! Well, I assumed. It was a roller-coaster ride last evening. My heart sank 3 times and my whole body feels numb, breathless and my mind is blank. Was doing my HR tutorials when it all happened. :(

Well, although the matter is not solved yet but I'm sure it's gonna be fine. Somehow somewhat, it will. I always believe that things can eventually be solved if you put in effort and determination into it. Giving up and ignoring things won't help. The same old problem might just arise again in the future. Why not just get it over and done with and move on right?

开心和幸福的感觉是自己珍取的.

I don't know if my chinese words are correct but ya. It sound the same anyway.

To me, dwelling in problems is just wasting my time.

I love to see, feel and succumb myself into beautiful things. This is what it is worth it. Cuz it simply makes me happy.