Sunday, June 19, 2011

Colors on my eyes

Remember I was saying about my make up on Friday that I love it so much that I wanna share with you girls? Hehehehe! So here I am!

Alright, before I apply my foundation or any make up on my face. I will always...

  1. Cleanse my face. Then tap dry.
  2. Tone my face.
  3. Moisturize. (Sometimes I'll skip the moisturzing step cuz if I use liquid foundation, I want it to have a glowing effect and not an oily effect.)
For me, I am using both compact powder and liquid foundation. Of course I don't use it both together la! Crazy! Sometimes compact and sometimes liquid. Hee! Its up to your choice to see which one do you prefer. :) I like both. If I want it to be quick, I'll use compact. If I've got all the time in the world, I'll use liquid!

Okay, so after your face make up.. Here comes the eye! I don't use primer for my eye because my eyeshadows don't fade. If you've got oily lids, it will be necessary for you to use eye primer so that the colors stay longer! 
  1. Highlight your brow bone.
  2. Tap light colors all over your lids. (I'll usually use shades of brown)
  3. Choose something darker to define your eyes. Swipe it to and fro on the crease. Then slowly fade out. Blend it well if not you'll look damn funny! LOL!
  4. Choose something bright or dark for the outer corner of your eyes. (Bright to make it look refreshing and dark to have a smokey effect!)
  5. Choose white, silver or golden shimmery eye shadows for your inner corners.
  6. Apply your fav eye liner! (Mine was Maybelline's gel eyeliner!)
  7. AND Mascara. (I usually skip this step cuz super lazy!!)
Here are the colors for my eye make up!


My blusher!


White color to highlight your brow bone.


Brown all over the lids.


Golden brown for the crease.


Electric blue for my outer corner! And silver for my inner! 


Brushes I used for make it happen! 


YAY!

The reason why it appeared smokey for my outer corner is because my sister is damn lazy to clean the brushes after EVERY USAGE. And she looooooooove to use dark colors. I have to clean it for her before I can use. Sometimes very angry one lor! Cursing while cleaning. 

Oh ya, in the center of your lids, put some shimmery colors to make your eyes look brighter! 

Thats all I think. I hope I did not miss out anything. :X Oh yahh.. I don't put on fake lashes reason being because its a hassle and once you stop putting fake lashes, you'll look so pale!! So once in a while can put la.. But don't everyday put. One day you never put it will be a very big difference!! 

Okay, I think that's all. Sorry if you don't understand what I meant. :( 

Oh yeah, just in case you guys always think that I always post pictures of me with make up on and whatnots.  Here is two with NO make up on and my just wake up oily face and greasy hair. HEHEHE!


Don't say I like to act swee and appear swee swee on photos hor. Sometimes I go out I also don't put make up liao. AHAHAHAH! Okay la, does the big eye contact lens considered make up? 

BYE!