Thursday, June 23, 2011

Stress

So many projects on hand that is incomplete or worst off, not started. Good game Jen. You're gonna be so dead meat. The individual assignment shouldn't be a problem because there are no restrictions and you write whatever you want in your own report. Sigh.

Anyway, other than projects.. I'm stressing over my weight. :( I don't understand why my weight can shoot up that fast! Like omg. The weirdest thing is, I still can wear my previously bought clothes.. The jeans I bought 4 years back, I still can wear! But why is my weight increasing and increasing?! I don't understand. Seriously. Feeling damn fucked up about it. Seriously I think that there is something wrong with me. How can I still be able to fit into my clothes when my weight kept on increasing? Weird... Feeling damn depwess :( Save me. Sigh.

And I just ate tiptop curry puffs that my bro bought and now I feel like vomiting. Like seriously.. Cannot resist temptations. And for the whole of today, I ate half of the sandwich, one cup of Mr Bean soya milk, coffee with biscuits and that bloody curry puff.

And Ben and I decided to invest in bicycles and both of us is gonna cycle here and there, there and here. To the gym, to Jalan Kayu for prata, to lower seletar airbase, to lower/upper seletar. Basically, everywhere that can be cycled to, we do it. Can't freaking wait. :D

I guess, this is the only happiest thing this week. :(

& I'm missing him so much. Why? We met just yesterday.

& I must be glad that Ben still love me just the way I am. His encouragement really made me have the determination! Super determined to get back to my original weight. Super. Its a challenge for me. I can do it!

Bye.