Saturday, June 18, 2011

Ben's 21st Birthday Part 3

Part 1 and Part 2 here!

So it was a good night sleep till my alarm rang at 5.15am!! Was supposed to wake up and change and up we go to the skypark to watch sunrise. Since skypark pool access is open from 6am to 11pm! And yeah, Ben went to draw the curtain and we both went back to sleep with the snooze of the alarm in between. I didn't really get back to sleep because I was pretty scared. Cuz Ben offed the tv!!! :( Changed sides with him and off I went to my lala land till my tutor called! >:( To ask me to go back school the next day for my German assesment!

So I woke up, washed up, clear the mess (potato chips and all), wash my bikini (ahahahaha ya damn dirty). pack my stuffs and make tea/coffee for the both of us. Woke him up and we had our "breakfast" together on the bed. Hehehehehe!!


Swissbake smoked salmon! Damn freaking yummy!

Then we had to check out by 11am.

Took a cab to ION and had some drinks. Window shopped around. Went to Fossil to find his watch and its already sold out. :( Went to some watch shop where they sell all sorts of brands and hell yeah they have the watch that Ben wants!!! :D Went to Taka bought stuffs for mom and dad. AND HSH!!!! Was really really tired!






Both our watches. Mine was bought 2 months back! Hehe


If I'm not wrong its the last piece already! Fossil only bring in a few pieces of the design and all Fossil outlets is already OOS! If it was really the last piece, Ben is really damn lucky!

So he was really a happy boy on the 3rd day!

Stay tunee for part 4 and its gonna be done!