Friday, June 17, 2011

Ben's 21st Birthday Part 1


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST BOYFRIEND!

So, it was just a simple celebration back at his place with his family. The cupcakes were really really pretty. Ben was so happy that he received the fondant cupcake! His favourite soccer team, Chelsea! Hehe, I can tell from his expression that he is really happy la. Seeing him happy makes me happy too! 

Alright, it is gonna be filled with pictures.







Anyway, the cupcakes were actually made by my classmate, Vivianne! In future, if any of you are holding events, gatherings or birthdays, please come look for me and I will direct you to Vivianne! :) Her cupcakes are really yummy. Not only is she doing fondant cupcakes, she's also doing those normal kind of cakes like cheesecake, durian cakes and all. :) If you want it to be customized to your liking, fret not! She does it as well.

Look how happy my Ben was and you know that it is damn good. :)

Stayed over at his place and prepared for tomorrow's stay at Marina Bay Sands Hotel! :D