Friday, June 3, 2011

I hate my job

I've never been ranting much lately. Actually there's so much to say but... I always forgot. :(

Anyway, I shan't deny that I hate my fucking job. Initially I thought that it was alright and everything WAS fine. Till when I started my night shift and fuck it, things got worst. I hate it every single time when I step into the office and my seat was just next to the sup. It was sort of I was being "isolated" from the rest. Apart from the seating arrangement I WAS fine with everything. You know, I am not that petty to be angry or whining over a damn bloody seat. Even if you guys purposely route ALL of the calls to me to make me handle all sorts of uncouth, rude and maybe sometimes some nice calls, I am damn bloody okay with it. Maybe cuz you guys think that I need to get some work done. Errr.. Okay, fine! I handled every single calls and I didn't even whine any bit that my phone will damn bloody answer by itself after 2 rings. Yes, you guys made these settings on my phone. Okay, fine! 

One thing that fucking make me boil to the extreme motherfucking core was that you guys wanted me to work when I said I've got 3 upcoming tests. I gave 1 week in advance. FYI, I am only a part timer! I am not even some full time staff! And you wanted me to give 2 months in advance before I can pardon myself from work. JOKE. BIG FAT RIDICULOUS JOKE. I said that Sunday I won't be able to work till 9pm cuz I need to prepare for school the next day. YOU GUYS PLANNED THE ROSTER FOR ME IN JULY TO WORK: Sataurday - 10am to 9pm and Sunday - 12pm to 9pm. Nice one! 

Now what? I texted the sup to ask if she can help me check my roster for tomorrow. She didn't even fucking reply me! WHATTTT? Hah. I tell ya, I am damn bloody pissed. 

Now, I don't even know if I should report to work or just report at my usual timing. 

Just because I omly took 2 days off to study for my test and you guys are behaving like that? Haha. I just wanna laugh till I die cuz with such an attitude, what makes you think you can run the whole call centre? 

FUCKING JOKE!

You impressed me, seriously. Never in my life would I ever thought to have met such a person like you. Means and ways. Hmmmm.. Is that all you can do to get back at me? Maybe I shall teach you some skills on how to motivate your workers. Cuz lim bei studying HR NOW. You're far from being a good manager cuz employees need their basic rights and says and that is what makes them happy. 

Sigh I pity you.

I hope you read this because you need to brush up on your human skills, interpersonal skills and communication skills. 

I am already very nice not to scold the B* word. So not me. Cuz you know what, respect is the word. _|_