Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sudden

I'm just bored and I don't feel like sleeping at all.

Skin is not hydrated and its peeling. :( I really do have a love hate relationship towards Oxy. Know why? Cuz its making my skin dry and yet it cures pimple fast. I always use oxy and apply thinly all over my face for prevention. But look what its doing to me everytime I did that. Dry and flaky skin. :(

Anyway, I really do not wish to work for the hols right now but I did tried searching for clinic assistant jobs but nothing interest me and whats more they needed perm staffs. So bloody unfair. Admin jobs? Nah. Retail? BIG NO. Fuck, I won't ever work in retail line. But there are circumstances that I will consider when it is a shop on its on with only maximum 3 staffs and there are seats for the staffs and the traffic is at its minimum and pay is high. HAHAHAHA! Never will there be such retail shops la. That is why, retail - nah! So... Decided not to work for the time being. Moreover, Ben is working! Hahahahahah! And he has this little pay increment. :P Enough for both of us la. Me is a very easy to feed and love girlfriend. No need eat restaurant and branded items one. LOL!

Speaking of that, why ah? Why do girls always want their boyfriend to buy branded items for them? Very sart ki meh? Please, you want something, work for it. Why ask others to buy you such expensive stuffs? Because you cannot afford? Then don't buy/carry! You know, when you're not up to carry such branded stuffs, means you're not! Try so hard also no use, just look fake on you. Wait till you work and get your first branded item. That, people will be impressed. In short, some people are just not capable of carrying/buying such stuffs and ended up devaluing such items because it just doesn't suit them.

Wait...

Why so bitchy today? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Just my thoughts.