Sunday, February 27, 2011

Exams are overrrr!!!

HELL YEAH! Exams are finally over. Fucking finally! Felt so shiok after the exams cuz been studying for the past weeks and life had been so uninteresting then. Me ish veli bery the glad thatz examz are finally over nehx. HEHEHESSSS.

So, right after exams my mates and I went for some chilling and gossiping session at Timbre! My very first time there and yes I know, sua ku lo! So old liao and yet never been to Timbre before! Throw face. HAHAHAHA! Ya, whateverz cuz me been there already and it was hmmmmmm.. an experience. Anyway it is the great company that count. All of us are gonna be separated into different classes because of the core module that we had chosen. Nonetheless, although it is gonna be a different path very soon but I'm glad that I met them and they brought so much fun, laughter and joy to me for the past 1 year. :) It was such an enjoyable poly days with them and yeap, I wish them all good luck and love you girls many many many!!!



As for today, Ben brought me to Equinox for its lunch time buffet together with his friends cum a post birthday celebration for Chun! It was wow, really an experience that one should ever try!! The scene is magnificent!!! It would be better if its in the night with all the lightings. WOW WOW WOW!! However, I find that the choices are a little too little. Yes, I know it is a semi-buffet but the main course were only allowed to choose one out of a few choices. :( I chose salmon for the main and others chose steak as theirs. The steak is really really really goood and the portion is big! Whereas for salmon, its a little disappointing.. 

Not just the steak is superb, their seafood section is the best!!! I had quite a few of prawns and yummy yummy oysters!!! Their seafood is really that good and you must never miss! Oh, and their foie gras is good!!! I must really compliment their service. Fast and efficient is what every customer needs! 





Anyway, all pictures are not edited because my baby is such a wonderful gadget that it takes superb pictures! Who needs photo editor when your camera is just as good as one!  HAHAHAHAHA! /smug/ 


Thanks BB for the treat! Lovelove!