Friday, February 4, 2011

CNY Chu Er!

You know the happiest day during CNY is during Chu Er when I get to see all my maternal side cousins, uncles and aunts. My siblings are very close to our maternal side's cousins! Hate my paternal side's! Luckily no need to visit them this year. Like I give a damn. Hahahaha!

Anyway, although it was always the usual routine, sitting around, gamble black jack, see the guys mahjong and whatnots but still it is every moment that I enjoy seeing everyone's I-MUST-WIN-FACE and their laughters. Haha!

And this year is so special. Because we took pictures! We should seriously take more pictures next time! Especially with popo! When we're young we will always see pictures of popo carrying us! But not now anymore when we've all grown up. :( So sadz right. So we must make it a point to take more pictures next time. Hehe!


Must act act take picture. Hahahahahaha! Anyway, I love loooove LOOOOVE lurrrrrb my dress! Hahahaha!


Pen cai from The Redhouse for reunion din! Yum yum yummy!


Pic with popo!


My babyboyyy!!! So handsome! 

Super tiredd! :( Exam is coming and it is super shittyz. So near to CNY and its such a disadvantage! Fuck poly! Serious.. I can't wait to graduate and proceed to my future plans. I am so eager to do it!!! There's so many things that I need to do. If not for a thing called diploma cert, I would have stopped studying and go take up courses that I like. Just because it is "normal" to have a diploma cert, it made me have no choice but to fucking succumb to it. I've been wasting too much time studying useless shitz. I need to learn something that is skill that can benefit me! 

You know, growing up really suck because it is time you worry about everything and what the future holds. If you haven't start worrying, I reckon you're doomz because you should start planning for your future and work towards it already. I am so extremely scared to grow up. 

Will I be as successful? Will I be able to support the family?

Sometimes, I really really wonder how my parents did it because they aren't really earning much and yet they can provide us with food, shelter and clothings and sometimes, maybe a little more than that. I am really amazed. 

Love you guys and the people around me. Especially the close ones. Lets all work hard towards our goals and live no regrets! :)