Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Serenity; Sis hearts


Serenity Spanish bar with Sis last Friday. It was an awesome catch up. Food was good, ambience is superb and what's more? Company was great! Since she seldom come back and is now staying over at her friend's house, talking to her is at its minimum. And haha, she owe me this meal! :P 

We talked a lot. About everything. And no words can describe how I love her. 

Now, for the food. Like I said, its good. Had paella, seafood tomato soup and meatballs! 




And I've been watching Lie to Me lately. Heard it during CNY from my cousins that it is very nice! So decided to watch it and no doubt, it is fucking awesome. Even Ben (who don't usually watch dramas) is watching it now too! Trust me, it is really good and the british actor is so charming. He is not those pretty boy face but I just find him charming. Hahahahahaha! Anyway, my 2 top list for dramas now is Lie to Me and Modern Family. Whenever I watch Modern Fam I will always laugh my ass off la! Especially the gay parents! Hahahahaha! 

Okay~ Me gonna cook maggi now and then continue my drama!