Thursday, March 10, 2011

I will do my best..

It really hurts me to see these animals suffering so much. Being skinny and scrawny, no food, no love, abandon and tortured mentally.

What can I do? I really wanna help. But I dare not help at the shelter because I'm afraid I cannot take it. Not say physically and the hardships.. I'm afraid I'll break down seeing these animals suffering.

I'm gonna cross my heart and swear that I will donate part of my monthly pay to these shelters.. They can have my word. I promise.

If one day.. God can do something. Please save these animals who needed help so much.

Just a side note. I detest people who spend thousands and hundreds buying branded stuffs. Why not donate it to these animal shelters? They needed it more than you do. But.. On the other hand.. If people don't spend it on branded stuffs, I think.. These atas brands will close down sia.

Hate this.

Gonna earn big bucks.