Friday, March 11, 2011

Lumnua that's what you called it.





So... I decided to change my blogskin. Sick and tired of the previous one.

And we decided to have fish manhattan for our lunch in the noon. Their deep fried button mush is really really good. Especially the sauce. Bought a book to read, "A Friend Like Henry". I know that I'm gonna cry while reading it but still.. I bought it. Damn.. Why no self control?! I'm a sucker for animal stories. Marley and Me made me cried for 2 consecutive days.. And now! Sigh. I should really kick this habit away and buy some happily ever after books to read. Always reading this tragic death books, not really good for health eh? I'm already on chapter 3 in less than 20 minutes.. Being the very kpo want to faster know the ending kind of person, I went to the last chapter and scan through. Ya, the dog passed on in the end. Knew it! Why can't they just stop where the family live happily ever after together with the dog! Anyway, its a true story of an autistic boy and his dog.

Boyboy always stick out his tongue when he's asleep. Feel like squeezing him!! &^@^@&*^#^@ Why so cute!!

Heavy Rain-ed together with Ben in the evening. Kept scolding each other during the game. Really pek cek sometimes when seeing him control the character. Like stupid only.

I can't sleep.

Don't dare go toilet.