Friday, March 25, 2011

My baby




I've got the weirdest dog on Earth. He isn't very affectionate, has weird habits, don't pee/poop in front of people, timid yet wants to bark, weirdest toy fetish, eats fish, scared of lightning and thunder, afraid of my dad, very whiny, loves strawberry flavor treats, don't like soft toys, loves to sit on something, snatches my blanket and etc. He is not those people-people kind of dog. He's afraid of strangers and always love to hide. Always in his own world. 6 years.. 6 years in our family. Came into our family when he's 1yo. Time passes damn fast. I can say, he is the dog that has seen me through my ups and down. Went through everything with me. And.. I can slowly see he is aging. :( I dislike the fact but what can I do? I love him a lot. More than anything.