Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Personal thoughts

I always wonder what is the feeling after death. Can you still feel the touch and all the other senses? Or is it like many other movies where the soul will just linger around and watching the family mourning over it? Have you guys ever thought of it? Or is it when you're dead, all memories will be gone and you just vanish into thin air? There will no longer be you or another you.

Sometimes, I can't wait to accomplish everything that I intend to, fast. I will never know when my life is gonna stop right there. Take marriage for example(not now, maybe 26/27/28?). I really wanted to get married and start my little family with someone special(not aiming at any particular person). I wanna design my own house, have my own queen/king size bed with the special someone sleeping beside me, making breakfast early in the morning for my family.. Just like the one I created virtually in The Sims.. Everything is so perfect. What if I die before my ideal age of getting married?

You know, people always say "the more you think about the death", the sooner you will be gone. True? I don't know.

What if one day I'm gone?

What if I am down with an incurable illness that will just slowly take my life away?

For now, I will live my life with no regrets. Do the things I like as much as possible. Try as much things as possible. No limits. Then when I die young, I will have no regrets. As least I tried to accomplish as many things as possible before my deathbed. Hahahaha!

Anyway something to be happy for! I am satisfied with my results this semester! My GPA improved and all the subjects improved! Thought I will do badly this semester. My effort really paid off. I studied till I almost went crazy. I will put in more effort in Year 2. Consistently of doing tutorials, listen in lectures and don't skip classes! Hahahaha!