Friday, March 4, 2011

Gems may be precious, but friendship is priceless.


This is the first time ever after so long that both of us took pictures just hours ago. 
She's my "ex-colleague", my bestie and my confidant. 
All 3 in 1 that one will.. Well.. Most probably can't find. 

Everytime when she hears my non stop complains, she will laugh it off and then agree with me.
Well, there are times when she disagrees with me and then follow by her hmmmm.. distinct kind of vulgars that both of us shared. 

I am so happy that the both of us got even closer than before. 
Somehow, we got this connection that both of us can't really figure out.

All I can say is I am really grateful for everything now. 
Life is really great some times when you see it at another point of view. 
Although not much friends but just a few ones who really understand and treasure you is all a person ever need. 

I am really beginning to love my life that I am leading now.
A balance of everything.

All I want is everyone around me to be happy now.

Love.