Monday, March 7, 2011

Stressed

I'm feeling rather stress lately. Things hasn't been going in well with my boyboy. I just sense that something is very wrong with him. I don't know why. I just got a feeling that he is leaving me soon. I don't know why I feel this way but I just do. Sigh. And I prayed so hard for it but nothing happen. Why? I know I shouldn't doubt but I had enough of it. The people... I don't wish to condemn but I just feel that thy are kinda forceful. If you think that is the way by making such contributions, I am speechless. Everyone had the rights to choose what kind of contributions they wanna contribute.. But no, I am NOT given a choices of contributions. Just given one and expected me to do it.. What is this? I don't get it. I am starting to lose faith.. Really. And I don't get it by I've been receiving and not contributing? I seriously don't get it. Can someone enlighten me?

Seriously.. If this continues.. I'm afraid I'm leaving everything and leaving you. Sometimes adults' comments doesn't make any fucking sense at all. It's getting too staunch here and I hate it. Blame who? Me? You? Or the people?

Now my top priority is how to survive and my boyboy. Nothing else matter anymore. Not even you.