Thursday, June 17, 2010

Randomly random



I just packed my wardrobe! Finally!~ Oh my oh my, been wanting to pack it since the start of term break but just couldn't get my big fat lazy ass me to pack it. Now, its finally done, I feel that I accomplished something. HURRAY! Hahahaa! Chehhh, packing wardrobe only what. But you know, early in the morning you wake up and the feeling of searching for the clothes that you want to wear but you can't find and then you shout "MUMMY GOT SEE MY BLACK TOP OR NOT?! BU JIAN LIAO!!" and then she can just shoot you back with, "WO BU ZHI DAO LA! Who ask you cupboard so messy! Don't last minute ask me help you find things hor!". Wa.. I tell you, you will feel so angry and frustrated because you just cannot fucking find the top that you wanna wear and bo bian, have to mix and match to make sure your outfit matches.

I don't know if you girls will make sure your color combination matches you. But I think.. Colours are very important and I make sure its always the safe colours. HAHAHAA! Wa lao eh, you wouldn't wanna wear a bright yellow top with a light pink pants right. =.= On top bright, below must be dull mah! Aiya don't know la. LOL! Up to one's preference! Hehe! And, I've got this habit of before I sleep, I will always plan what to wear tomorrow! So say, you already plan your outfit for tomorrow, but in the morning you cannot find the outift. WA!! Its freeakingly irritating la!

Okay.. I'm feeling sleepy.. :(  & The party last night spells A-W-E-S-O-M-E! My girls were so freaking hot!! Wooooh! Oh my!! Yesssa!

Nap time. Miss Ben lots! 1 more day!