Sunday, June 27, 2010

Another 5 more days..


I spent these 2 days with him fruitfully.

Hit town to have our lunch on Saturday. Had Ajisen and well, I always regret aftermath. I always thought its so nice and forced Ben to have it with me.. But after the lunch I always feel that it isn't satisfying at all and the soup base is so bland. Argh. I remembered having my first bowl of ramen at Ajisen and it was sooooo nice. What happened? :( The worst thing is.. the tables are so close to each other and I can't help but to listen to the other party's conversation. Vice versa. It was hell bad and you can't help it but to feel awkward while having the ramen. Bad choice and I'm never to dine in at Ajisen anymore.

Went to Kinokuniya and we saw a book of answers. Its called the "The Book of Answers". Fucking lame and bo liao book! You were told to hold the book tightly in your hands and think of a question you wanna ask. Flip the book front and back, put a stop and you'll find your answers. Its fucking stupid la. Spent the next 2 hours at Taka.

Back to Ben's place, stayed over.

Miss him so much now. Its gonna be another 5 days and 2 days again. 4 more months to go. This coming week is gonna be his turn to stay over and we'll make some chawanmushi! Yippie yay! Best still, we'll bake if we can! Hahahahaaaa!

Love you!