Monday, June 28, 2010

I suck at decorating.








Really thankful that they both accompanied me!











The end product.

I know I suck at decorating. :( Totally suck manz. Sad. Ben's birthday was supposedly on 14th June. But I celebrate it with him only when he book out. Because on his birthday, he's still in the camp! Poor bb, have to go through his 20th birthday in the camp. Bet it must be the most memorable birthday that he had man. Haha!

Anyways, I wanted to give Ben a surprise on that day. But I totally failed. Damn it! I put it in his fridge and blah~ The very kpo him went to open the fridge, saw the pink box, open the box and totally saw his birthday cake la!!! He already knew about it but the dumb me still behave very cheekily. :( Always plan surprise always fail. 

His Mom and I were like "shhhh.. okok kuai dian! Go put the candles". =.=

Heheheeee!

Anyway, I am feeling very eppy happy today! One thing is because I thought that I will pass my Econs paper with only a borderline pass or maybe a fail. Although its not an A but still, I am contented with the result! Hehehe. This makes me wanna study harder and get a better grade now! Doomsday tomorrow. Release of POM result. =S Damn scared. Although I think I can manage the paper but who knows? Always got good feeling but ended up with a bad result. Like you know, you dreamt that you pass your Math paper but when you get your Math result, you failed and yes, terribly. 


Okay, the other thing is... time passes damn fast today! YAY! I've got this love hate feeling towards school. First is because time passes damn fast and everyday I know that I am a minute closer to meeting Ben. Secondly, I hate it because I am fucking tired. For fuck serious am freaking tired!! I hate the part where I had to walk the pathway to school because its super stuffy and it makes me perspire! Worst, taking the train. Uncouth people. PUI!

I wanna watch TOY STORY 3 3D!! Baby baby!!! This Saturday okie dokie?