Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'm sorry.





I know you're angry with me.

I know I should not even think about going clubs or pubs without you because I should fucking know I can't hold my liquor very well. Moreover, it's so dumb of me to go club when you're in the army. I should not even have seconds thoughts about it. I'm sorry. If I did not even agree and wanted to go, you wouldn't get angry with me. And we can actually end the conversation in a happy mood follow by a I love you.

The last message you sent me hurts me..

My intention wasn't what you thought of. All I wanted was to have fun with my friends. I'm not blaming you about you getting angry. I know how you're feeling. I know you're worried. I know I know.. I will turn them down..

Guess you're too angry and upset to hear me out now. I called but you chose not to pick up.. I guess no matter how I wanna explain myself is not of help at all.

Baby.. please cool down.

I'm sorry.