Sunday, June 13, 2010

Goodnight hubs.

Ben must be sleeping now. Just sent him the last sms for the day but he didn't reply me. :( Guess he already off-ed his phone.

5 more days to go and he's gonna book out! Oh yay! Seriously I can't wait!! The thought of hugging him again makes me eppy happy! Heheheee!

I'm glad his feet isn't hurting anymore and he's able to do all his trainings! 300 push ups and 140 jumping jacks for his platoon. Damn ke lian luh! Tell me who in the world can do this much push ups and jumping jacks! Poor bb. Told him that he shouldn't feel angry nor give up because these trainings will eventually will be an easy peasy task for him after a few weeks. His body will definitely get immune to these and well, when he do 300 push ups again, it is as easy as ABC! Moreover, a smoker for 6 years doing such hardcore trainings isn't easy. So gotta keep reminding him that he shouldn't give up and have to persevere on. Jia you bb!

Got the urge to share with everyone on how we started dating. But... I feel that its kinda stupid because he didn't woo me at all. It.... just happen so naturally. Haha! We were really close friends back then. Almost talk on the phone and meet up at Zar's or Chun's place everyday after school and during the weekends. Those times... were really crazy and fun! Everyone would puff in the room, cook maggi together, listen to stupid lame songs, squeeze in the small bed and sleep together, dance, video lame stuffs, order mac, celebrate each other's birthday and chill. It was so memorable.. Now, everyone grow up. Some went NS and some went overseas to study. All of us separated except Ben and I. Those were days that I felt happiest the most with Ben and friends.

No don't doubt me about not being happy with Ben now. We're slowly building this little happiness together everyday, bit by bit. No rush, no nothing. Just simple gesture of happiness till the both of us become lao kok kok. Hehe!

I can say, Ben and I really went through a lot of things together. :) Happy times, sad times, angry times. From our early teens to our early adulthood. Time past really fast with a blink of an eye. These memories are slowly fading away.. But I am sure, my memories with Ben and I were always remembered in my heart.

Goodnight.