Sunday, November 22, 2009

Wonderful morning. {EDITED}

*Edited*


Perfect morning for a perfect run with Kiki and Dad.
Enjoying the morning breeze at the playground near my place is wonderful.
Weird aunty spoils everything.
HUMPH!

Just got home after the run. It's superb. But, my stamina dropped. :( I stopped jogging for a week because I was very sick then. Now when I've recovered, I jogged today and I only managed to jog a very short distance. Damn sad. Kiki can even run faster than me lor! >:(

Just in case that you guys didn't know. My darling Kiki loves the playground. ;) Hehehee!

Had a hard time cleaning him after that because he kept running to the grass and dirty himself. I just bathe him yesterday lor!! Luckily his fur is white in color, if not, I cannot imagine how am I gonna clean him.

Alright...

I saw an advertisement on a website and they are advertising this super cool camara!

Samsung has got the first in the world front and back LCD screen! Good for cam-whoring lor! Right right???!! Okay.. Am I slow or what? It was released in August this year! How come I don't know about it?! Nevermind. I guess I'm not the last one to know. Hahahaahaaa!

This super duper lovely good for cam-whoring camera cost 500odd! Wa.. Damn expensive leh. Christmas prezzie anyone? Haaaa!!

One of the function I love most about this camera is.... Beauty Shot! Cool or what?! (Remove all the imperfections on your subject’s face such as wrinkles, blemishes and moles, leaving skin flawless.)



Tell me la! Who still want Canon or Sony?! :X Pai seh ah Canon and Sony fans. LOL! Maybe both Canon and Sony do have the Beauty shot function, but so far.. I see my Sister's camera (all from Sony) don't have leh. I don't know much about Canon. Correct me if I'm wrong. ^^

Whatever it is, I think Samsung's better. Because they have the LCD screen in front lor! I think all girls should have it because we fucking camwhore everytime! Right right?! Hahahahaaa!

Sorry, damn high now.

Okay, so for today, I am gonna stay at home (damn sad) and chiong my Vampire Wars on facebook. I tell you, my vampire damn sexay! Hot hot hot~~


Ahem, FYI, that small little bottom is not panty okay! Don't be sua ku! It's actually a hot short pants la! Like those Ah Lians like to wear one. Teeheeeeee!

Enjoy the last day of the week people!

Ciao!