Monday, November 2, 2009

021009, BB DAY~



Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
-Victor Hugo


So.. My intention for today is to buy myself a blading shoe. Was so damn happy and excited as you can see from my previous post. After Geroge's lesson, I pack my bag with super duper fast speed, click on shut down and POOF~ I am at the bus stop waiting for 963 to take 171 to take 812 and then walk to Street 61, 646. Up to Ben's place, chatted with him hell loads. He sang me some love songs into my ear. *giggles*

Okay, the above paragraph isn't what you guys should be focusing on.. I went 3 places today to look for my skating shoes. And damn it, none of them sell. HA HA HA! Laugh lor. WTF! Was damn sad la. We even took a cab here and there searching for the shoes. DAMN SAD I TELL YOU! Sigh, jogging again tomorrow. Boooohoooooooooooo! :'(

So.. Ben and I decided to shop around. And...................

He decided to buy me a Braun Büffel wallet!!


I know la. No big deal! But most importantly it is something that I like, and he is buying it for me!! AND ITS'S NICE LOR AND PINK! Moreover, I need to change my Mango wallet. It is already torn. Ben also gotten himself a Braun Büffel sling bag! We are happy people today! <3









The colors isn't very nice from the pictures. But I swear his bag is so damn fucking cool in real. I love the bag's interior. Awesome cool shyt. Very comfortable texture and soft for the interior. Mine is simple and cool. Nothing else. What do you expect from a wallet? All's the same, except for the brand and the quality.

Anyways, I am still getting my blading shoes. DIE ALSO MUST GET IT. Damn desperate, I know. I really wanna skate.. :(

Sigh. School's tomorrow. Damn sian. What to do? Study lor. But why? I don't know, adult says so. Do we have a choice? No.

Any weekends job? Need $$.

Damn happy! Hehehehehehehehehehe. I can't sleep tonight.

Thank you my Bebe. HAHAHAHAHA! Thats what you asked me to call you just now. And you'll be calling me BB. Like BB cream you know? LOL! So lame. Whatever it is, thank you my Ben Ja Min boy for getting me a wallet. And it is like much more expensive (to us, shut up if you're rich) than the one I got you. Damn fucking love it. Mwahs~

Love.

***

Cigars in the summertime under the sky by the light,i can feel you read my mind says (11:23 PM):
Man Utd 0-1 Chelsea (1994) Wednesday 4 Nov, 1pm
Man Utd 3-3 Chelsea (2000) Thursday 5 Nov, 5pm
Chelsea 2-2 Man Utd (2002) Friday 6 Nov,
ask ur bro watch out

HAHAHAHAHAAA! Ya ya, Frank LAMpard.