Friday, November 20, 2009

motherhood and some thoughts



It is amazing how a fetus grows into a baby with eyes, nose, mouth, hands, legs and hair.

Am really amazed.

Hehe!

Have a sudden urge to have a baby. Of course that is when I got married and have a stable income. LOL. Don't want my baby to suffer with me and eat shit siaz.

Although I hate kids. Ironic, boooo!






Ben message really touched my heart last night.. But I chose to ignore him. I don't know how to react to his message nor do I want to show how I feel towards this relationship. I'm happy, happy to be in this relationship. Both of us wouldn't know when will this relationship come to an end. Both of us never make promises on the word "forever". We just wanna enjoy every moment with each other day after day..

Christmas this year would be a simple affair between us. Ben decided to cook for our dinner on the eve of Christmas. Followed by a stayover on the eve and Christmas day itself. So, I’ll away from home for 2 consecutive days.

11 more days! Imma get my skating shoes!

Byebyebyebye!