Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sometimes, I'm glad.

Sometimes, I'm really glad that shit happened when I'm in my secondary school days. For without these shits happened, I wouldn't have known who is my true real friends. I'm really thankful for that. Till now, this friendship has been 7 years & I strongly believe that it will still continue and she will see me get married, be my bridesmaid and have a family of my own.

I treasure this friendship very much.

For without her, I would never imagine how am I gonna stand up again and be me. She talked me through and will be there for me 24/7. This I believe what she did is because she love me and will very much treasure this friendship we built together like how I do.

I believe, 2 true friends is more than enough. More than enough than everything else.

Love you girls. =]