Sunday, November 8, 2009

no to cough syrup

My sleepy head!


A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.

-Josh Billings

Finally went to the doctor. Luckily the queue isn't that long so less than 5 minutes I am already in the consultation room "talking" to the doctor. He said that I've got viral infection in my throat. Anyways, he prescribed me with COUGH SYRUP and some other medications for flu and phlegm.

I must admit that I HATE COUGH SYRUP!! &^#&^@&*(#&^@ Yuck! While I was taking my cough syrup just now, I kept mumbling and mumbling and mumbling and finally force down the 2 spoonful of syrup. Shucks! Cough syrup is the MOST disgusting medicine.

Heheheheheeeee!

I am given MC for tomorrow! Yayyyyy!

Dad actually wanted to cook curry today. But looking at my situation now, he decided not to. :( Damn sad la!

Oh yeah, I am in no mood to study for CA1. -.- Shit siol~