Friday, November 27, 2009

I'm slow.

Just caught the movie My Sister's Keeper online together with my Sis.

Rating: 4/5

Yeah yeah, I know I am sooooo fucking late in watching this movie. But ha! I still caught the movie anyway. So you shut up! At least I know still got this show lor.

So yeah, not gonna give the movie 5/5 because I feel it is a little draggy in between. And I saw many other bloggers blogged about this movie saying that it made them teared like no tomorrow. Cry like muthafucking cry babies. But well, I did not shed a single tear at all. I mean like, you are gonna expect what's gonna happen next. So get yourself prepared la. LOL! I got myself extremely prepared beforehand. So, no crying mama at all for me! My Sis cried. Yeah, crying mama for her.

Initially, I wanted to watch Planet51. But the quality suck! Like seriously, some vids does not have sound or worst, it is videoed using a video recorder and the quality+sound=suck big time. Bo bian, have to catch it in the theatre instead. But SG not out yet leh. Whatever.

Alright!

CY, FC and I conference last night. While Ben and his "gay" friends conference on their own. Tsk!

Enjoyed talking to my lovelies! Long time never conference liao. Sb shiok leh! We should do this every week! If CY phone did not died on us, I think we can continue the conversation till 6am in the morning man!

Oh yeah! I finally met up with Fiona! Nice catching up session with her. Taught me how to play fb games! Hahahaha! Ya la, fb games also want people to teach. Cannot isit! I want be pro, you diam. Teeheeee!

Yawns!