Friday, November 6, 2009

ahh.. yes.. awesome!



I am I because my little dog knows me
- Gertrude Stein


School's alright today! Loh's lesson is fine. I think I should really start attending his lessons just to be humoured. Nah, that isn't the case. I should really attend his lesson because my attendance for his module is omfg, 55%! Ha-ha-ha. I can come up with many reasons and still, it will still narrow down to because I AM LAZY. I hate attending his lessons because it is sb off timing. No, I am not trying to condemn that his lessons were a bore. In fact, I think his lessons is fun. Yes, fun. HOHO! Geek I am. I don't know, maybe the way he communicates is different from many other teachers. Yesyes..

And so, I went to IMM after school today to look for my skating shoes with SS! I... finally... found... my... skating... shoes!!!!!! If not for SS, I wouldn't even know that IMM do sell skating shoes! Called Ben immediately and inform him the good news! We'll be buying it as soon as possible! Yippie yay!! I sb excited now! Bought a toy for KiKi at Daiso! Guardian next! Bought stuffs there and home sweet home with SS!



I shall name this stuff toy as "Apple". Played fetch with him just now. SB cuteeee!



My MBD mask! New face wash! Fish oil!


Hmm.. I've been consuming GNC's fish oil since this year. But my complexion isn't getting any better. Okay la~ Maybe a little but I feel that it's not enough. And, few days ago, I was talking to Niko online and he told me that he has been consuming Guardian's fish oil+vit E and his complexion got better. So, I was thinking that maybe I should really try it too. And I bought it today! Just popped 1 pill. Teehee! Hopfeully it WILL work. I want my nice nice complexion back!!!! Okay, FYI, just by popping vits DOES NOT MAKE YOUR SKIN BETTER. You should really drink hell lots of water. And I did. ITS NOT HELPING! I should really seek a dermatologist if the problem persists. MY $$$! T.T

Alright, you know? My previous post, I blogged it without my specs on. PRO OR WHAT?! Like blind mice typing on the key board sia. Oh! I've removed my mask and hehehehe. My face feels super smooth now! Actually I wanted to buy MBD mask online at a website given by QQ (a blogger). She was recommending the mask to every women out there. Knowing the risk of buying it online, I a bit hum ji. So till now I've yet to buy it online. So by chance I saw MBD mask selling over at Guardian. Bought it, gave it a try, love it, purchase it online! Soon.

More dates with SS next week. The cheeky us have got some cheeky ideas on hand! Our day for today is awesome!



TA~